1 cup fruits cut into small squares- peach,plum, raspberry, apple, blackberry
1 cup red wine(preferably sweet)
1/3 tsp vanilla essence
2 tsp granulated sugar
1/2 cup Whipped cream
1/4 cup Vanilla ice cream
1 tsp chopped pistachios
1 Cherry can for garnishing
1. Pour in wine, vanilla essence and sugar and bring it to boil for 15 mins.
2. Stir in fruits into wine mixture and let them absorb the mixture.
3. Let them cool and refrigerate for about 15 mins.
3. Separately, beat vanilla ice cream and whipping cream until soft.
4. In a glass, layer 1/8 of fruit mixture, 1/8 whipped cream and 1/8 pistachios. Repeat layers and top with fresh fruits and cherries.
Enjoy the delicious dessert! :)